EndNote: cite while you write
Advantages of citing while you write
- You don't forget to cite sources.
- You put the footnotes in the right places.
- You save time looking for the right source after writing your article.
- You can automatically update references.
- You can adjust reference styles easily.
Insert a footnote
- Open Athena.
- Open your paper in a Word document via Athena.
- Set your cursor where the footnote needs to be.
- Open the tab "EndNote 20".
- Click "Insert Citation". In the popup window, search for and select the reference. Click "OK".
- OR click "Go to EndNote". EndNote will open. Search for and select the reference. Click the quotation marks.
Last modified Sept. 13, 2023, 1:48 p.m.