ACL Anthology is a digital archive linked to the Association for Computational Linguistics. It currently contains nearly 90.000 conference papers on the study of computational linguistics and natural language processing.
The database is freely available.
On the homepage you can search for conferences of the Association for …
Acta Sanctorum is a full text database containing the texts of 68 volumes of the Acta Sanctorum, a series of critical editions of hagiographies, published by Société des Bollandistes between 1643 and 1940. You also have the possibility to search the church writings in the Patrologia Latina at the same …
BelgicaPress is a new full-text database from the Belgian Royal Library where you can find (as of spring 2018) all the digitised historical Belgian newspapers online (from 1814 to 1970) including the censored press of both World Wars.
Thanks to the application of Optical Character Recognition (OCR), the content is …
It is possible for researchers and students at UGent to request chapter scans of some of the books via the catalogue (lib.ugent.be). You can find a blue button "Get chapter scan" if we provide this service on a book.
Here are some tips & tricks to make this …
Communication Source is hosted on the Ebsco platform. It is a bibliographic database containing references with abstracts and full text articles about communication science, linguistics, speech and language pathology, media studies, etc.
This database also includes a thesaurus.
This database is fully accessible within the UGent network (UGentNet …
Gale Literary Sources (formerly Artemis) is a full text database (used especially in Literature) combining the following literary sources:
- Gale Literary Index
- Gale Literature Criticism
- Gale Literature Resource Center
- Gale Literature: Contemporary Authors
- Gale Literature: Dictionary of Literary Biography
- Gale Literature: LitFinder
- Gale Literature: Scribner Writer Series
- Gale Literature: Something …
The International Philosophical Bibliography is a bibliographic database in the field of philosophy and the successor of:
- Répertoire bibliographique de la philosophie
- Bibliografisch Repertorium van de Wijsbegeerte.
The database includes all branches of philosophy and is updated four times a year.
You can search:
- by historic period or major field …
ProQuest is a portal of scientific databases. Ghent University has access to 17 databases:
- Acta Sanctorum
- APA PsycArticles
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
- C19: The Nineteenth Century Index
- Coronavirus Research Database
- Early Modern Books
- Ebook Central
- Gerritsen Women's History Collection of Aletta H. Jacobs
- Patrologia Latina
- Performing Arts Periodicals …
Scopus is an interdisciplinary bibliographical database with more than 61 million items from 105 countries in over 40 languages. It contains:
- Peer-reviewed journals published from 1823 onwards
- Conference proceedings
- Books (mainly on social sciences, the arts and philosophy)
Scopus maintains the following criteria to ensure qualitative resources: